ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Loot- One item OR another, but not both?

I'm working on a small mod that deals with custom containers. I want the loot from them to have some variation, but I don't want them to contain Item A if Item B is present, and vice versa. I'm aware of the "Chance None" function, but that still leaves the possibility of containing both Item A and Item B. Is there a way to, say, give Item A a "chance none", then have it replace it with Item B if it doesn't contain Item A? Hope that makes sense. Help?

Assuming you're using a leveled list as it sounds like. You can have it return one or the other doing a 50/50 roll. I'm not at the ck now so I forget the specifics of the settings. But I believe it's the alternative option instead of doing a roll for each.

Assuming you're using a leveled list as it sounds like. You can have it return one or the other doing a 50/50 roll. I'm not at the ck now so I forget the specifics of the settings. But I believe it's the alternative option instead of doing a roll for each.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're telling BusinessVulture to have paired leveled lists containing A and B at 50/50 so that it chooses one and only one for every paired combination of items he wants to have this relationship, and then have a list of these leveled lists applied to his container. Is this correct?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're telling BusinessVulture to have paired leveled lists containing A and B at 50/50 so that it chooses one and only one for every paired combination of items he wants to have this relationship, and then have a list of these leveled lists applied to his container. Is this correct?

I may have solved my issue. It appears I can create leveled lists within leveled lists. I can have a "Master List" that chooses between the available Sub-Lists (each of which is composed of leveled lists). There's a "Use All" option, which if left unticked will choose only ONE of these Sub-Lists. If i properly organize the Sub-Lists, I can prevent overlapping items from being present at the same time.

I may have solved my issue. It appears I can create leveled lists within leveled lists. I can have a "Master List" that chooses between the available Sub-Lists (each of which is composed of leveled lists). There's a "Use All" option, which if left unticked will choose only ONE of these Sub-Lists. If i properly organize the Sub-Lists, I can prevent overlapping items from being present at the same time.

Sounds like what I was alluding to.