Bloodmoon made my game buggy!!!!

Oranos

:( :( :(

I just recently got Bloodmoon and installed it and ever since have been having the following problems:

1) The water no longer looks like water...It's simply white with mild reflective properties.

2) I cannot enable realtime shadows. They are off and when I go to options to enable them, i cannot slide the slider to 'on'

3) Sometimes when I am in an interior cell, the game jumps a little bit, the walking is not smooth.

BIGGEST PROBLEM - 4) I paid a visit like I usually do to my base in Balmora (Dura Gra Bol's house) and now when I try to walk out any of the three doors, the game crashes back to Windows...I am unable to play Morrowind anymore at this point.

PLEASE HELP!!!!! IM SO CONFUSED!!!! :unsure:

Huh. Interesting. I have both expansions, and I experienced nothing like that in all the time I spent playing Bloodmoon. Do you have the Bloodmoon patch? That may help you: its at the morrowind official site www.morrowind.com

If that doesn't help, I dunno what to tell you, but you may just have to sit tight, uninstall Bloodmoon (or uncheck it in Data Files), and wait until something comes along to remedy it.

Archived