Site Error

BetaLam

When I try to move from page one of search results to page two, I get the following: Site Error. I have tried it when signed out and signed back in, I have cleared cookies, and have tried it in Edge (which fails to load the site at all). I have also tried different games, e.g. Skyrim and Fallout 4, but the error persists.

Any ideas as to what's causing this or how to fix it?

I'm getting something similar. I can look at mods, I can COMMENT on mods, I cannot edit my comments without a site error, and I can't download mods.

I'm in the newest version of Firefox. I've disabled ALL of my extensions. I've tried Chrome too. No luck.

Started yesterday. Tired of it already.

*edit* I CAN edit forum comments tho...

Edited by corridor

yeah...I have been trying to download files for 2 days now, to no avail. Just a little window popping up saying ``An error occured``. Tried Chrome, Vivaldi, Firefox and Edge. All of them failed to download any files from the Nexus Skyrim or SkyrimSE sites. Something is terribly wrong in that when disabling HTTPS Everywhere I cannot log in, yet when HTTPS everywhere is enabled I can at least log in to the Nexus. I would assume that something is borked in security atm and there needs to be a team put on this pronto and when that does happen, please say something to us users so we don`t get disgusted and leave. :huh:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5907893-site-problems-an-error-occurred/

Seemingly an on going issue. For me simply disabling HTTPS Everywhere and restarting my browser fixed it. but for some its not that simple. Hopefully it helps

I didn't think to disable extensions, but that seems to have fixed the problem for me, at least. Thanks.