two things: hostile spawns & saves recreating themselves

OPEN_3152321525

As the title states I've found myself surrounded by hostiles thereafter a fast travel.

This has happened twice thus-far once during a test of a mod that didn't end up working (link below) and has since been removed. The other occurred on a travel to dragonsreach, it was

there on the bridge that i was greeted by: several bandits of varying degree, a spider, two mages (fire n ice) and a vampire thrall.

I'm not sure whats causing this as it began with (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11623) "spend dragon souls for perks" which has since been removed via NMM, so, is

this just a glitch or something that perhaps others have experienced?

And the other thing, every now n again i find that old saves crop back up when i go to load a game. I delete them and continue on only to find them there again later the next time i start everything up.

I've even gone into the save folder and deleted them and the auto saves but they still return from oblivion, thoughts?

i have this same problem with old thralls suddenly respawning hostile after a fast travel. i have done a lot of necromancy so it is a bit absurd when it happens because the entire area becomes a war zone. I have not downloaded the mod you mentioned so it has nothing to do with that i think. It would be nice if anyone had an answer for this because i like necromancy and it would suck to not be able to use it because of this bug.