Need mods for RP idea

oceandrinker

So I just started getting back into Skyrim after building a proper gaming PC, and I have some RP/immersion ideas that I haven't really found a way to make happen just from looking through the Nexus.

Obviously want to update models/textures to be more aesthetically pleasing. Curious about ENB's as well, but I don't know an easy mode way to make them just work. More clothing/armor options and just general gameplay mods (perks, race traits) would be welcome too.

Mainly, I'm trying to make a pretty androgynous/bishounen-style character that is mostly Japanese, or I guess Akaviri, themed. Got the idea from old Studio Madhouse productions like Cyber City Oedo 808/Ninja Scroll/Wicked City. Could even be an exaggerated version of someone like Raiden from MGS (the original 2D art comes to mind). Basically, a male character that could easily be confused for female. The other characters would have to still acknowledge that it's a male character, same for romance options, etc. Not going for the futanarium stuff or whatever it is *shudders*

Anyways, any recommendations are appreciated. Kind of want to do the same in Fallout 4, but I guess that would be a separate post. Thanks dudes ð¤ð¼

Do you have Oldrim as well? That is, do you own it?

It will be difficult to do this just with SSE alone, as the character creator is very limited. You can make a "pretty" guy, but I think he would still be a far cry from androgynous. Even the CC sliders in the Creation Kit are quite limited.

I think the only way to have a more custom character in SSE than what the default CC allows would be to use Oldrim and the RaceMenu. You can save your face creation as a preset, and then perhaps make a mod of that preset, that you can then use to port over to SSE so you have it as a preset when you make your character.

After that, the only thing to do would be to find softer male textures for the face and body. I don't know if there are "unique character" mods for SSE. Those are mods that allow you to have custom bodies and textures that appear on your character alone, using separate assets, so changing the male textures won't affect every man in Skyrim.

This is just my theory. I'm not sure if any of this would actually work in the way that you want it to. Someone with more experience would have to reply and confirm whether this is possible.

Also, just FYI, from my observation, the default romances don't ever refer to your gender, so there is nothing to change either way.