Would you go to Skyrim?

todd92371

It's probably blasphemy to say this here, but I'm more of a Star Ocean fan. To be able to from planet to planet, whether under-developed or futuristic would be fantastic. Skyrim is a little too dark and seems incredibly painful to live in if it were a reality. Imagine getting a disease every second day and getting shot in the knee by an arrow. Doesn't sound pleasant.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could be a mage, yes. If not, no- because the lives of non-mage commoners seem to suck, but the life of a mage would probably be pretty awesome. I mean, I can heal myself, light up things with a spell, charm the wenches. . . ahem.

Yes, anyway, I'd go to Skyrim if I could be a mage.

Definetly not. Currently still winter conditions and I do not like it. I cringe anytime I need to go to Dawnstar, Winterhold and Windhelm. Why oh why did they release this in November. As someone previously said gamers have a desire for escapism and that is certainly true in my case, so I stay as south as possible. Edited by BCbrad

There is no internet there, no movies, no games, no music... and worst of all where are toilets???

actually there are toilets in skyrim. if you look closley in bandit castles you can find a bunch of buckets seperated by little wals with linen near them. i guess this is what in skyrim they call toilet

I would visit Skyrim, sure!

I think I'd post up in the Reach, as I've always liked the view from Four Skulls Lookout. But there's not even the slightest chance that I could defend myself against a Briarheart or Cave Bear, so I'd probably have to seek out civilization. And by civilization I mean... an Orc stronghold! I'm pretty sure I could do something nice for them (like inventing stylish sneakers) and they'd make me blood kin.

I like the Orcs, they're honest and direct. And strong, so I wouldn't have to fear for my life. I'd make sure not to rock the boat, as I wouldn't want to pay "blood price."

Above all, I would try to please Malacath by making the Orcs look cool :)

Edited by sukeban

There is no internet there, no movies, no games, no music... and worst of all where are toilets???

actually there are toilets in skyrim. if you look closley in bandit castles you can find a bunch of buckets seperated by little wals with linen near them. i guess this is what in skyrim they call toilet

And the creeks of Whiterun is the main sewer line.

You're blessed with eternal life until the gods curses the world with an update patch, where you no longer are able to exist. In that moment before death, you think to yourself, was those custom cat ears worth it? .... Yes, yes they were. And then you fade out of existence~