CK and its litlle things...

Bullfye

Hi there everyone,

I have a huge doubt on how to really avoid old base objects on a house to re spawn and reappear in the house in game...

I mean, I have created a House Mod, based on the original house model, deleted every single object it had, and started

remodeling the interiors , at start I thought every thing was OK, but now that I had a new room basement , a wall that I have removed and a fire from old

fireplace and some shield racks reappeared in the game, and I mean in the game cause in the CK they are not there...

Do you guys know what to do in the CK to simply remove this objects and avoid their reappearance in game???

TY

Are you using a clean save. By that I mean did to create the area, enter it in game then save, and then modify the area?

If so then you probably have artefacts left in your save game.

The way to avoid this when testing your mod, instead of loading a previous save, launch Skyrim and while still on the start menu open the console and type "COC <InsertAreaNameHere>" that wy there is no possibility of any artefacts from a previous save, you will appear in your area as a Level 1 Nord male.

Are you using a clean save. By that I mean did to create the area, enter it in game then save, and then modify the area?

If so then you probably have artefacts left in your save game.

The way to avoid this when testing your mod, instead of loading a previous save, launch Skyrim and while still on the start menu open the console and type "COC <InsertAreaNameHere>" that wy there is no possibility of any artefacts from a previous save, you will appear in your area as a Level 1 Nord male.

Thanks for the reply,

No I am using a normal saved game, and at start nothing else showed up but the house I have created now its starting to appear the default objects some not all, like a wall and a bookshelf ...

It is weird that the game does this when you deleted this objects and inserted new ones...

But in your save game have you EVER visited the area that you modded?

Yes mate, in fact it was working fine until I started adding more rooms, there it looked like the game resets and starts re spawning parts of the default house...

In this moment it re spawns a wall , halt part of a weapon rack a wall shield rack and clutter that re spawns all over the house kitchen floor, also a Book case....

It is starnge at least cause I have deleted this stuff from the house before starting remodeling it, ...maybe I have to build it from scratch...

Basicly I think of it like this (I don't know that it entirely accurate, but its probably close)

Any object reference that can be picked up, moved or interacted with get its data (Position, Rotation, State etc.) from Skyrim.esm. First and foremost.

Any data relating to the SAME object reference is then overwritten by any other .esm files that are loaded, by loadorder.

Any data is again overwritten by any .esp that ALSO manipulates the SAME object reference, also by loadorder.

Last but most significantly the data is overwritten by that data that is in your last save game.

Your save game will contain data (Position, Rotation, State etc.) about EVERY interactable object reference that exists in ANY cell that the game engine has EVER loaded since you created your game character. The only exception AFAIK is cells that have NOT been visited for 30 game days when some data is reset (though not necesarally all, as some objects are persistent).

This is why I would seriously suggest putting a COCMarkerHeading in the cell (if there isn't one already) and using a brand new character by using the console comand "COC <cellname>" from the Skyrim main menu.

Personally I wouldnt want to re-create an already made house, the vanilla homes are fine as is. You seem to have ideas of what you want in your own home and thats a fine idea to have, but remaking someone elses work? Why not just start from scratch? Build your own home to be proud of.

Personally I wouldnt want to re-create an already made house, the vanilla homes are fine as is. You seem to have ideas of what you want in your own home and thats a fine idea to have, but remaking someone elses work? Why not just start from scratch? Build your own home to be proud of.

You are right in part of your post, but you are not right when you say that vanilla houses are fine as they are...Nope!

Its my opinion that some houses like breezehome for example are just a joke...

And that is the house I am remaking...

At start i did it for myself but seeing how it looked after I thought in sharing it, the problem is that I realise that in my game the house works fine and then in others games it haves this mentioned bugs...

And I want that people who want the house use it without issues.

I am proud of my creation cause it is far better then the default game one...:thumbsup: