Old Modder Chimes in...Again

ReflexShooter

Been ages since my last visit. I'm kinda ancient history as far as modders go. Been gone, off the grid...Lot's of doctors and hospital stuff. It's gonna take a bit of time before I'm back up and running with my "Moddy Nonsense," but I'm glad that so many of you liked my stuff.

Now, while I reserve the right to go back and play with my old stuff, I want to grant a, sort of, blanket permission to anyone who wants to go back and play with my Legos...And, if all goes as planned, the permission will carry forward to anything new I post. No more asking and waiting for, well, years in some cases. There is, of course, one caveat...If you use my stuff, your mods have to be free. I did, and will continue to do, everything for the fun of it. Just make sure you give credit where credit is due for any other authors assets.

So, to recap, when my new mods pop up in the future you can do what you will with them...just message me so I can see what you managed to turn them into. As for the old stuff...Just have fun and play!

Must have done something right, since SO many of you downloaded my toys...

Thanks for all your support,

ReflexShooter (Keith, in the real world)