[NSFW] Nude armor + clothing replacer

HajsIsNajs

I beat my head against the desk with it, trying to get some hats etc to work when the children mods first came out.

Their heads are too big, so used studio to fix my beret, and a few other hats.

Stretching them.

There are some videos about using outfit studio, and yes, it does take practice and patience.

Really, for just specific/strategic, um, viewing, that's the way to do it.

The outfits can be saved and put in a mod after you get them to the desired peekabooness. :D

• 1 year later...

There are a few I have I can recommend. DeserterX's Rogue Prototype has optional transparency on various outfits as well as one called "Maintenance Mode" which is basically invisible clothes. Great for times you want a naked character but shut up follower comments about being naked. Another one with an invisible outfit in the set is Fortaleza Armor. The actual armor is also very revealing as well. EasyGirl by HN66 has a lot of revealing clothes. Huge set. All the pieces are mix and match. There's fishnet, wide-open jackets, miniskirts, thongs, etc. Few pieces are connected like vanilla. You could wear just a shirt, with no pants, a miniskirt with nothing under it, etc. Finally, there's also Absolutely Skimpy Attire, which has buttoned thongs with huge gaps between the buttons. I use CBBE, so anything fitting this description (if I got it right myself) for other body replacers is beyond the scope of my knowledge.

There's a way to do it with the textures and make things transparent.

I'd have to look. Only time I get it is when I'm trying NOT to get nude items.

Never actually TRIED to make them, it just happens.

:D

I thought outfits and Clothing mods do not have body parts underneath, so making the texture transparent will not work without editing also body slots and maybe other esp edits. Since Body slot is basically full torso, using this method will result in clipping. IDK, maybe CBBE armors have the naked body underneath?

If your request is every Vanilla outfit to be edited this way, It would be a lot of work that would appeal to very few people..( probably more than I like to think though, sadly) Good luck though. Start with one outfit yourself and learn the time it takes.

You would be better off Remaking proper armor.

I would take an outfit, add a body to it in outfit studio. Hide the outfit and its parts so you can only see the body.

Remove the Fitted body that comes with the outfit (unless it contains the nude bits u want to keep.

Next use the Mask tool to remove parts of the body that will be totally covered by the outfit Try to replicate the original fitted body that came with the outfit as much as possible but while including the extra nude areas.

Make the outfit visible again and see if the nude body is clipping thru the outfit in places mark and remove as much as possible apart from the bits you want.

If the bits you want to keep are still clipping in places, use the shrink tool with the body selected or the grow tool with the outfit selected and edit it till they are hidden under the clothing.

Now You wanna add an alpha property to the original outfit if its not already there.

Find the original texture of that outfit and edit it to make a "window" I would go like, Use a shaped Eraser and create jagged edges to look like tears in the clothing but idk what style you are going for..

The tears need to be in the exact correct places or you will open up places where there is no Body to see.

You can avoid risking this by leaving more body behind and not masking and removing as much, but you will risk more clipping the more body that is left under the outfit.

Use the jagged eraser at 100% opacity in the centre of the areas you know you definitely want gone. Decrease the opacity in small stages as you enlarge the radius of the transparent area.

In the Nif of the outfit you assign the new edited texture and go to the alpha property, you can edit the number in Alpha property to increase or decrease the transparent area.

This will still probably look very rough as you practice, but it gives you an idea of what would be needed to rip "holes" in every piece of Vanilla armor just for some mild amusement.

I Looked at Lazman's piper outfit. I can see he leaves the entire CBBE body under the clothing. I am not sure that is done for most armors but probably is for very skimpy and form fitting outfits. I can see another mod above Rogue Prototype looks basically the same. The outfits are very form fitting and revealing so The entire nude body can be placed underneath. Perhaps many CBBE mods are like this.

This makes it much easier, If you can find more mods/outfits like that then you will only really have to edit textures.

If you don't want tear type looks you could create a clean "window" and add a Border that attempts to look like it is the design of the clothing for example. Like Lace or Leather strapping, depending again on what outfit type and style u are going for.

I've never made an outfit that is skimpy or used any CBBE outfit mods. But I have used Outfit studio a few times. I hope this helps if you wanna learn.

Edited by Guest