Biker Gangs: Are they good or bad ?

Nintii

Bikers, what's your viewpoint ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Shut them down they're a menace.

2. 2. Leave them alone they have a right to the freedom of association

3. 3. I am a Biker

you keep asking where my law enforcement is. :P Nowhere, until something has already happened. Law enforcement is generally reactive, and gang members tend to do what they feel like, not what the law tells them to. So I can call the cops... only after it is too late. I'm not very keen on NEEDING to have the police just because a group of people who want to see the world burn live next door. I know if a black guy lived next door he'd be up in arms if I were in the KKK. Nobody should have to live with a threat like that, especially when the gang proudly displays membership. Having that name attached to your coat is nothing to be proud of.

Nice to see what makes people angry.

First you should read the book from Jay Anthony Dobyns about the hells angles what he experienced as undercover agent.

Okay they run around like fools, being loud and dress funny to get attention like teenage girls do. But when they do criminal bad stuff, they do it between them and other criminals. Criminals shoot each other for a piece of the cake like drug dealing. I'am not a criminal, so i can care less about this trailerpark white trash garbage. But when they start terrorizing the population, which i know not a single case where they did it, grab your friends and a few guns, show up at their headquater where they drink and *censored* off and tell them to get the hell out of there. Forgett the police, police is always in bed with organized crime.

Inherently? A motorcycle club is neither good nor bad. They have the potential to be either one. Should the criminal gangs be brought to justice? Absolutely. Should they be outlawed? Absolutely not.