Some of My Interior Cells Wont load

RescuedCrayon

Please Help. Ive uninstalled all my mods, reactivated one by one, and am not sure what could be causing this problem. Some of my Interior Cells dont load correctly and leave the blue abyss-like area that i fall into. this is really immersion and game breaking for me, as it has happened in the Vilemyr Inn for the Shroud Hearth Barrow quest, and in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. Its also happened in some other random nordic ruins. I have the HD Textures and the DLC Fix from the Nexus (BSA version, properly installed in the .ini [i hope]), could these be the problem somehow?

I can post my load order upon request. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Ditto on this problem. I can't tell if this is some kind of texture mods problem, but uninstalling the textures mods doesn't seem to help. I'm not sure which mods effect meshes explicitly, so I'd be going blind just uninstalling and reinstalling hoping I'll catch it.

I hate that damn blue abyss, gets me in Dragonsreach everytime.

I have a feeling this is caused by the newest patch, which has frankly been giving me nothing but trouble.

Ditto on this problem. I can't tell if this is some kind of texture mods problem, but uninstalling the textures mods doesn't seem to help. I'm not sure which mods effect meshes explicitly, so I'd be going blind just uninstalling and reinstalling hoping I'll catch it.

I hate that damn blue abyss, gets me in Dragonsreach everytime.

I have a feeling this is caused by the newest patch, which has frankly been giving me nothing but trouble.

Haha, I think I got it! I used to have the same problem in quite a couple of dungeons, Nightcaller Temple being the worst (even restarting the game didn't help). Well, I reflected a lot about what could possibly cause this problem and came to the conclusion that perhaps memory seemed to have ran out preventing meshes and textures to get loaded in time. So, to cut it short, I disabled all housing mods one-by-one and tested if it was working each time with Nightcaller Temple. When I deactivated "Dragon Falls Manor" all of a sudden everything went pretty fine and I could for the first time enter NCT. After that I reactivated all mods that I've disabled so far and guess what, it's still working! In the description of Dragon Falls Manor I also found a hint that the large amount of clutter outside the manor could potentially cause CTDs and this seems also to be the reason for the missing meshes. Too much clutter in the RAM, too little space for dungeons when they load. I hope this works for you, too. If you don't have DFM installed then deactivating RAM-extensive mods seems a good solution either. Try it and report on your success, please ;-)

Hi there,

well pcb didn't really work for me, neither did restarting the game, at least not always. Nevertheless, I've got some amendments to make. First of all, I'm sorry to have led anybody to the thought that Dragon Falls Manor could have caused the missing meshes and textures. I experienced the same problem as before a few days later on entering Blackreach. So, in the end, I uninstalled SkyrimHD textures FULL for the LITE version (but only for the dungeons, as these are the only ares where said problem occurs) and now everything is definitely working again. If the glitch persists, then you might also try completely deactivating hi-res textures for dungeons and then, as a last resort, lowering your texture quality in the launcher.

Cheers