Move in mods

Has anyone figured out how to get the players spouse to move into their mod home? I've scoured the vanilla resources and can't find anything even remotely related to it. Is it a script? A marker reference? What am I missing? It bugs me because it is the number 1 request from users and it was already on my list of things to do when the CK launched.

It is in the quest RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382), but getting it to work with a non-vanilla home is a beast there are prereq quests, dependent scripts and the like. Edited by Chuckhustle

That problem has been studied a lot here.

A solution was found early, but the problem was making it compatible with other mods that wanted to do the same.

Probably easier to start at the end and read back. There's at least 1 mod on the nexus already using the 'mod friendly' method.

I wonder if instead of trying to make the mod homes spouse friendly in of themselves, rather make a seperate mod that will direct the spouse where to move to regardless of where they are or how many mod homes are loaded. This was done by pintocat for FONV in his mod Follower Home Marker found at the link below.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36738