Runescape In Skyrim!!

IliadsFire

Barrows Sets in Skyrim?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to see Runescape armour "Barrows Sets" in Skyrim?

1st of all: with the EOC, runescape is becoming like guild wars 2 >_>

2nd of all: I think it would be wicked to see some runescape skills in skyrim, such as fishing, mining, smithing(already there, ofcourse), woodcutting? A proper summoning skill, maybe attack/strength/defense, change alchemy to herblore, add fletching, crafting,even agility would be awesome!

Then, it would be even more cool if someone made a new skyrim world that pretty much resembled the Runescape world... But that's just going too far, and wouldn't happen without some big team of modders.

I post here, on an old thread, because I want to see it come back, and I want this to happen, as well as to contribute to the idea myself, without having to start a new post.

godspeed to those who try and make this happen :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok so unfortunately this would be illegal if there was no "skyrimification" to each set and weaponry as was the issue with the Psycho Mask from borderlands and the corvo mask from Dishonored. But, if we as a group could create some set armors and weapons that should be added thrtough a legal process then get some amazing moders it could happen. I'm posting here on this slightly 2 year old thread cuz i think this mod should actually happen, i have looked for the whip before and no dice and that should change. Think about it, most of us gamers played runescape at one point in our lives so why not make a contribution to the game that possibly shaped our gaming childhood or teenage years for some like me.

The sets that i think should be added are:

• Dragon
  • Bandos
  • Barrows
  • Torva
  • Tetsu
  • Karil's
  • Armadyl
  • Serenic
  • (assorted end game mage robes)

The weapons of course should be the corresponding wepons to each sets as well as some extra's most ppl liked ( physics will be needed for the whip possibly)

• Crystal bow
  • Granite maul
  • Abyssal Whip

If these were worked on and created for the world of skyrim with a modern look and appeal but stayed with the same basic structure and format then you would get top files on the nexus i can assure you that. As well as a feature for mostly all youtuber's for skyrim mods that are still around.

So if your a modder and reading this assembly thy legion and work to get top spot because it is a given. Remember most of those armors can be skimpified for women but dont overdo it.