CTD every 30mins

Genjou

i only have 17 mods active in my game and less .esp and .esm. 3 esm and and 8 esp file. the other file is body modification like CBBE. betterstanding animation. catwalk. Oriental Mod Eye Pack Make-up set Oild Body Patch Oriental Man Head texture And Oriental Body women for CBBE body user the latest update

the mods that i installed that has esp is

ShadowStriping Fix.esp

Realistic Lightning.esp

Realistic Lightning Patcher.esp

MoreLantern.esp

RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

VampireOverhaul.esp

VampireEffectProject.esp

and the esm is only 3

ApachiiHair.esm vanilla

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

If it's not happening while you're inside, it may be because you're running out of memory. Can you post your hardware specifications, and also test under the same circumstances with no esp's active.

Make sure you have the most updated version of your mods aswell.

Edited by kieranh7

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 3/2/2012, 12:09:22

Machine name: IAN-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) Service Pack 1 (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: System manufacturer

System Model: System Product Name

BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/05/10 19:13:52 Ver: 08.00.10

Processor: Intel® Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 12288MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 12268MB RAM

Page File: 4790MB used, 19744MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Video Card ATI Redeon HD 6770

if no mods active my game wont crash and im sure that it wont crash cuz i can play over 15h and i got no crashes at all im using the NMM to install mods and wryne bash and boss to load order my mods

I think it's safe to say you're not running out of system memory. Are you running the latest version of skyrim? Steam->options->Beta participation->Skyrim. Also are you running skyrim via skse_loader.exe (script extender) it's been known to cause CTDs atm for some users.

Difficult to diagnose CTDs as it could be countless things. For instance, do you have a lo of high-res texture mods installed. Or it could be esp's conflicting, although i doubt it would crash like clockwork with esp incompatiblity, unless it was during a specific event in one of those esps which is causing the crash.

I would maybe turn off each esp one by one, and see which is causing the crash to desktop for you.

Edited by kieranh7

im not using any script extender like skse or dragon script and also i got no high-res mods and also i didnt install the DLC high-res mod. man im jealous of some player here that can run skyrim with over 50 mods with out crashing T.T i envy them damn it!!!!

kieranh7 how do u test the mods that you installed?

Edited by Genjou

Try temporarily disabling Vampire Overhaul, and testing. I think that has been causing a few people CTDs with it's current version because of a feed script. Else try the above, turning them off one by one.

Edit:

kieranh7 how do u test the mods that you installed?

The only real safe way of doing, is updating to new mods, one at the time, so if you're getting CTD's after getting new mods, you will know the culprit. In other words, try not to go get like 5 new esp's at once, it will make it very hard to determine the problem one.

Edited by kieranh7

• 2 weeks later...

i only have 17 mods active in my game and less .esp and .esm. 3 esm and and 8 esp file. the other file is body modification like CBBE. betterstanding animation. catwalk. Oriental Mod Eye Pack Make-up set Oild Body Patch Oriental Man Head texture And Oriental Body women for CBBE body user the latest update

the mods that i installed that has esp is

ShadowStriping Fix.esp

Realistic Lightning.esp

Realistic Lightning Patcher.esp

MoreLantern.esp

RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

VampireOverhaul.esp

VampireEffectProject.esp

and the esm is only 3

ApachiiHair.esm vanilla

Skyrim.esm