Hello everyone!

SorinAlin24

Does your character still look like this once you finished character generation and started walking around in the prison cell? I'm asking because to me this actually looks rather fine, it's just an unusually strong effect of shadow currently falling down the face, which very well could come from some lighting overhaul mods alone though and would be no error at all, just the lighting in the prison cell being less-than-optimal during character creation.

Isn't Oblivion Reloaded or Reshade also part of that list? Maybe the actor self-shadows are acting up some depending on the settings introduced by the list?

Could you try editing your ".../My Games/Oblivion/Oblivion.ini" and turn the self-shadows off?

Maybe the information given in these places will be of help:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/380411-self-shadows-messed-up/

http://cycophant.50webs.com/OblivionTweak.html

Hmm, why did you send a PM, if you also asked me in here? Now I have to respond in 2 places, as I already responded to your PM.

Umm, no.

1) I'm not even remotely using the same mods you do,
2) I'm playing in a Windows virtual machine with a completely crap simulated graphics card,
3) I set up my Oblivion Reloaded install to remove almost all effects and toned it down to the bare minimum of visual quality,
4) and most importantly of all... my game generally looks like sh*t due to the crappy system I'm working on, no kidding.
But I'm not exactly seeing an error in the image you showed. The possible errors there could be would be
- completely black faces (black face bug), which clearly isn't the case,
- it could be something wrong with the colorizing maps (EGT), but that'd look way different than what I saw, so that's also not the case,
- it isn't a problem with the face normals, the face being effectively see-through, inside out, invisible, etc.,
- it isn't any of the issues I learned of in the last 15 years of modding, and mod trouble shooting, Bethesda games.
All I see is an unfavorable shadow in your face, not unlike what I've seen already in complaints about actor shadows and self-shadows being crap.
That's why I linked you to the places where solutions for this were discussed, as it could be related, and asked what happens when you move your face out of this lighting condition it's currently in.
Ah, and one thing I didn't write in my PM, but I'm in quite a good mood right now for some reason so here goes...
...but another point is, my character is this dragon you see in my profile picture, although occasionally he shape shifts into a Breton shape as well. Him ever looking the same as your's is rather unlikely. :sweat: