Druid: The Legend

Elrol

• 3 months later...

Ok, we are NOT DEAD, just haven't released alot of public info lately. Since I last posted we now have a moddb site. click the DTL logo at the bottom of my .sig to get there. Also, we need more people for a project of this size. Anyone talented with the construction set, scripting, webpage design and building, modelling, texturing, music composition, animation (either cinematic, or creature type animation), World Building, and any other position that you can think of; please visit our site here, and fill out a job app on our forums. There are more pics of things we have done on the moddb site, and I'll have a few ready to upload within the next few days. All for now!

-Forums Forums

-Website Website

-The Raven-out...for now....if your lucky.....

• 5 weeks later...

It's seems it's been a while since I updated this. Hmm...Well we are working on a beta, which I think this is the first time I've mentioned it. We've been in the design concept stage for the past couple of months, and are now starting to really produce models, and such. Our site is getting a makeover, and I'll have the updated one up as soon as it's finished, and it'll be updated more often, since now we have more content to show off. The ModDb site is still in the same place, along with our forums. A quick overview of the mod can be found here.

Overview

We have had a few team members turn up MIA, and without them here to share the workload things are getting hectic. We need more people as it stands now. The categories we need most right now, are modellers, and texturers, and those seasoned in 3d cinematics, and animation. The app page is here , or you can put your app in this thread; whereever you like.

Let me also add, that we are glad to have app's from any area of work, involving the mod process. I just mentioned the ones above, because we need them the most at the moment.

-The Raven-out

Here are some pics of odds and ends below.

This one is of a lightbeam model. It's not finished yet.

Archived