Ordinator armor aka Indoril armor

AlexanderEllinburg

The Indoril armor, as far as I am aware, is made of a superdense chitin/steel. What with it being mostly bug bones, I would think it should definitely be light armor.

I don't remember where I read that, but yes, I think it's part of resistant chitin, mixed with some metal. (Can't find the source again tough). But I don't know in which proportion, and I don't even know what metal is mixed with the chitin. I'll trust you on the steel part, as I admit my lack of knowledge in this part of the lore.

There are enough vanilla components to put together an amalgamation that would be a PERFECT Indoril armor, and all it would take is some moving parts around in NifSkope.

If anyone can tell me how to do such a thing, I will make it. I am an advanced texture artist, and I HEARD you can edit s*** in nifskope, but I am just not all that familiar with the program.

Ho, it would be so awesome !

I'll make some research about how nifskope works. if I found anything, I tell you.

I never liked that one as much, but if someone did make the Indoril armor they shouldn't have too hard a time making that version as well.
Me neither, I always tought the High ordonator armor was less awesome. But I suppose it's purely a matter of taste, and If one of the two version is release, the other one could follow in a matter of days.

• 2 weeks later...

I came here to request this, and after searching it turns out it's already been requested. Why hasn't anyone made this yet?

Because they'd rather make super skimpy armor #527437542 instead of something that is designed to be worn by both sexes without a body mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree: I am new to the forum but I would love to see Indoril armor. Back in the old ES III days when the Ordinators would always attack me, I enjoyed killing them and taking only their helmets. I would then place them all around my House Redoran house like war trophys.

To support both the light and heavy armor classes, I think it would be a great idea to make the standard armor the light version, and the High Ordinators armor the heavy version.

It would also be nice if we could get True Flame and Hope's Fire: maybe a little quest to fight Falmer for it? Just a thought.