Filtering mods by tag

rpger30

I couldn't think of a better place to ask this question. Hopefully I've just overlooked something simple.

There is a section of your Nexus profile where you can block certain tags. I would assume that this would block mods from appearing in a search that didn't include said blocked tag as a part of the search.

Is this feature actually functional? I have yet to get it to work. I'm doing tag searches like "armor," "lore-friendly," and "realistic." I have "anime" and "sexy/skimpy" blocked.

This blocked tags setting seems to persist properly, as it always shows when I go to that screen. However, I'm still getting search results full of mods that are already tagged "anime" or "sexy/skimpy."

Anyone know what I'm missing? Please move to another section if it is more appropriate (wasn't sure whether to post here or feedback/questions).

These mods that are showing up all appear to be tagged properly. I don't really browse the newest or hot mods sections.

Is it possible that changing the sorting of a search invalidates this feature? I usually sort by most downloaded, descending once my search is complete.

• 3 months later...
Tags work fine for me, but I don't understand why some modders are not allowing the "female armor" tag when uploading skimpy female-only outfits, so even when blocking tags I still have to go through dozens of pages to find some nice male armor. That's unfair. Female stuff is, like, 90% of all clothing/armors and I'm fine with that, but please LET ME FILTER IT!!!!