Voice Actors Wanted! Phenderix's Magical City of Manantis

phenderix

@Darksun45230

You have great work! Would you want to voice a high ranking mage officer?

If so please message me and I will try to send you dialogue lines in the next day or so! :)

@turbosnowy

Anything is fine :) What type of character would you want to give that accent to in the city?

Once you decide what type of character you want to voice (shop owner, npc, guard) please send me a message and I will send you dialogue lines :)

@TheDarkPrince

Awesome! I will try to think of more the next day or so!

@Darksun45230

You have great work! Would you want to voice a high ranking mage officer?

If so please message me and I will try to send you dialogue lines in the next day or so! :)

@turbosnowy

Anything is fine :) What type of character would you want to give that accent to in the city?

Once you decide what type of character you want to voice (shop owner, npc, guard) please send me a message and I will send you dialogue lines :)

@TheDarkPrince

Awesome! I will try to think of more the next day or so!

Hi there - my voice is pretty darn posh so I guess whatever fits with your vision - am guessing a high class shopkeeper or noble otherwise wouild have to pretend to try another voice and not being professional it would probs be awfull :(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

I am currently looking for voice actors for my upcoming city mod Manantis.

If you have not seen my work Phenderix's Magic Evolved, it is a massive spell mod that adds over 200 spells and has over 600 endorsements now.

I am creating a massive city that will be bigger than every city in Skyrim. I am going to have around 1000 NPCs and many buildings and vendors.

I am creating the exteriors right now and a image of the early state is on my mod page: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5898

I did all of that in one day, so to all of you thinking that I cannot complete such a project, please believe :)

Hoping to finish most of the city in a month.

Some of the voice work can be applied to many NPCs in Manantis. (For example: All female guards will have same voice and all male guards will have same voice/dialogue)

It is a massive city fiilled with mostly mages and wizards.

You will have almost full reign over your dialogue lines depending on what type of NPC you want to voice. (Ex. mage, head mage, guard, shop owner, business owner, guild leader, tanner, lookout, innkeeper, etc)

If you are interested in helping out that would be awesome!

Please post here or send a message. Look forward to hearing back from you!

Hopefully you guys can help turn this project into something truly magnificent! :)

I have a girlfriend who wants to do some voice acting for skyrim mods. We are from Sweden, but she speaks with an excellent british english accent and and possess a great speaker voice.

She has also been a stage actor and has made several appearances. Also, she can write scripts and is very good at it (if you or someone else are interested in that).

We do not own any good studio equipments, but I hope that a normal microphone will do the job.

She is willing to record dialogues for free because she thinks it's great fun.

Please tell me if you are interested, and also, any tip on what program to use for the recordings would be great.

/noonesname

I could help with something small and fun, if you got anything like that :)

By fun I mean, no average shop-keepers or sth, please ;D

Edited by Esteris

• 6 months later...