Help with Greeting topic NEED HELP!!!!

kevinshively

Ok so started make my first quest and i think i messed up the greeting topic because now when i go to a NPC there is a blank option and when you pick it the NPC says the greeting they normaly say before you even pick a option. For example normaly when your talk to sunny smiles she "hey you sticking around any longer?" now when you talk to her the pick a sentence box pops up and there are her normal choices and a blank one on top if you pick the blank one she replies with "hey you sticking around any longer?" so i know its the GREETING topic how do i fix this. also this is for the mod sun valley with a year of work into it so theres no just restarting completly on the mod.

Did you tick the 'top level' box on the greeting topic? Untick it.

ok thank you it fixed it.

but also im try to get a npc to say the quest topics i created but when i go to him he just says the random stuff ncr troopers say can you help me with that?

Edited by kevinshively

There are lots of tutorials around for how to set up your dialog. You are better off looking at one of those.

any idea on were to start looking i was going off the geck one but it not helping me any

• 2 weeks later...

lol sorry but this definately calls for a LMGTFY

Hahahahahahaha! That's hilarious.

You really should google this and read some of the tutorials but in the mean time did you make sure you put a condition on the greeting to only use your NPC? Is your topic a greeting? Have you tried a force greet script if it is not a greeting?

Best of Luck.

Edited by joshua121

lol sorry but this definately calls for a LMGTFY

Hahahahahahaha! That's hilarious.

You really should google this and read some of the tutorials but in the mean time did you make sure you put a condition on the greeting to only use your NPC? Is your topic a greeting? Have you tried a force greet script if it is not a greeting?

Best of Luck.

i figured it out awile ago its all good now