[Rquest] New Lycan Race(read for diferences to Werewolf)

sabrisx

Greetings all! just another Outrageous Suggestion/Request From yours Truly.

Warning Skip the first paragraph if you dont want to Read bable about it, and get straight to the point.

So my suggestion For today is a new playable Race, Called something along the lines of Lycans. I know what people are going to think straight away, "There's already a werewolf race/Gameplay style within the game!" Yes i agree, It's very Fun adittion to the game! But A lycan race will really Push it to a whole new level. I also Don't believe it would be Too dificult of a task(Could be very wrong, I have no modding/ Modeling/Scirpting Skill at all) Due to a lot of feature's that could be used already lie within the game. (I.E Kahjit Body, Werewolf head/Tail/Hands exc)

Now On to the point, What im particuarly Looking for(and yes some people will find it very silly, But i couldn't find a closer image then the one i pictured in my head, Atleast this may remind some younger players of their childhood :L. )

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081110220312/aq/images/1/16/Lycan_Armor.png

Something similar to that, Though with similar perks/Traits of the kahjit Such as Unarmmed damage, Prehapse a built in Beast form Power that can be used once a day. Really, The skills/Perks and such Are for the modders Prefrence(If task is taken on that is) I'm easy either way.

Thank you in advance

-Sabrisx

Dude! Epic pic from Adventure Quest!

I would love it if there were a Lycan race mod especially if it were Artix Entertainment themed.

Think of Xan in Skyrim LOL

for your built in beast form ability you could try to create the master Lycans from AQ

they look sweet.

Edited by FranzLiszt

@Franz Haha thanks Champ. Certantly brings back memories from the old Adventure Quest! days for sure :L.

Novelty's aside though, It Would be amazing to see a lot of stuff ported over From Artix Entertainment Games. But To be completely honest, That wasn't the first thought i had in mind with this suggestion, But couldn't Think of a better example haha.

Anyway dude Check back often and Throw in a reply every now and then and lets see if we can get this done! Cheers for the support mate.

i have a werewolf without tail nif file if thats what u mean with lycan, it looks like this.

the modders were to selfish to even look at my own request LOL :rolleyes:

Edited by 223kitfisto

Kinda something along those lines champ, But The Beast form would likely be to hard for a modder to work off at this current stage(shaping it to allow armors to fit, Weapons to fit right so on so forth) Which is why i suggested to ease things up, Posibily use a lot of the kahjit features, Which means a lot of the required necesities are already there for them to play with and morph and shape it into a more lycan Like form. Then form it into it's own Race and so on. Now i Probably made no sense what so ever there haha, But i hope people get the jist.