need build help

tony32p

i am trying to create an archer/conjuration class to mainly use bound weapons and conjure a pet to tank but i have never made a build like this and need help? could somebody help me with attribute distribution and must have perks? also do you think there's room to add in sneak/illusion for backstabs? i enjoy the dagger/stealth perks along with calm/fury/invisibility spells to get into position but would that be too much for a build focused on archery and conjuration? thanks.

i am trying to create an archer/conjuration class to mainly use bound weapons and conjure a pet to tank but i have never made a build like this and need help? could somebody help me with attribute distribution and must have perks? also do you think there's room to add in sneak/illusion for backstabs? i enjoy the dagger/stealth perks along with calm/fury/invisibility spells to get into position but would that be too much for a build focused on archery and conjuration? thanks.

Well it would be similar strategy to mine.

I conjure in beast and let him draw aggro with my follower.

Then I blast from the side with destruction.

You'd kinda do the same but with arrows.

i only use bow occasionally so you'd have to check on how much stamina is needed.

You can go light armor or invest in magic armor (alteration) not sure if both needed, you will be distance fighter.

Conjuration

Archery

Light Armor

Stealth

Alchemy for poison arrows (might be nice)

Illusion

Enchantment (anyone doesn't need this?) You want a nice bow.

Check out how much stamina is needed for archery, I only use occasionally.

I figure something like Magicka at 200, the rest in health or stamina by level 25 ish.

Initially, work Conjuration a lot and archery. Get your basic trees on archery, a lot of them will help early.

Conjuration, Flame Atronach after Familar is really good for many levels.

Edited by monster0mash