Possibility of a Draenei Race mod for Oblivion?

Kylen Kineth

I know there is a resource for demon legs that are kinda similar to the Draenei's legs, there is also Body Builder for a more muscular frame, but I don't really have an understanding of actually modding so those are just things I've noticed that might be able to help someone wanting to make a Draenei.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying to make the Draenei since well, monday this week so not that long.

However as with all things I try to make it is driving me absolutely BAT-poo crazy.

every time I load my draenei ears model into the Construction set it glitches out completely but only when I try to load them as the ears on the head, if i use the model as any other part of the head it works just fine...

SO if someone could point me to the more helpful custom race and model making tutorials i might get some headway with this project.

• 4 months later...

I've been trying to make the Draenei since well, monday this week so not that long.

However as with all things I try to make it is driving me absolutely BAT-poo crazy.

every time I load my draenei ears model into the Construction set it glitches out completely but only when I try to load them as the ears on the head, if i use the model as any other part of the head it works just fine...

SO if someone could point me to the more helpful custom race and model making tutorials i might get some headway with this project.

Well if you merge the models of their tails(yes they have tails) with the ears model then their you go then you have no more probs.

Im no modder but you could probly look at Slofs Playable Xivilai as a basis for the horns and ears, sort of like reverse engineering.

• 7 months later...
Can enyone tell me where i can find that demon feet i keep seeing on the pics... i have been looking for weeks :wallbash: i can't find them enywhere and i would like to use it on my kaleen... :sad:

• 6 months later...