Need help, im at my wits end.

keitarou15

I don't have any experience with any of the overhauls myself. One of my criteria for any mod is I look in the mod comments to see what types of problems people have been having with it, determine if I understand the problems and solutions offered, but most importantly whether or not the mod author is still actively supporting the mod. In Oblivion War Cry's favour it looks like eddy kaschinski is actively supporting the mod (last posted on Feb 27 2012). You could try asking there.

Great so i will ask if It's possible, i was actually thinking of offering him to make a translation of his website to English, since It's all on German

As you get experience with the Construction Set it is possible to use the assets from a mod in your own personal mod ... it's actually a good step up in the learning curve once you have the basics down pat.

Awesomeeee, ill look into it gladly

I'm not sure if I've given you the link to the TES4Edit Cleaning Guide, so there it is.

Yeah you did, thank you, i was messing around with the options for the esps and i found stuff about changing damage values on weapons (i can now make my own damage tables based on all the mods i have installed) and options about npcs items and whatnot so that's why i asked if it was possible to isolate those portions and use them separately from the main mod.