I love Morrowind! :D

IndorilTheGreat

So, I have been playing Halo and Oblivion lately, and I haven't played Morrowind in a LONG time. So I decided, "Why not get back to it today?"

Man, was it awesome! :D

No mods, original music, heck, I didn't even bother to install Bloodmoon or Tribunal! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if this topic is random, it's just that I forgot how much I missed Morrowind until I played it again. :yes:

Now let me ask you, "What should I do?"

Oh, and if this isn't in the right section, feel free to move it (Moderators).

Off to play more Morrowind,

gman021

..uninstall it and get back a gig of wasted space ?

...put down the sharp objects please gladto see that you like it but i could never get in to morrowind

when it wasnt crashing on me i usually ende dup lost or dead very very quickly

..dunno why i actually latched on to oblivion likei did now daggerfal is the one i am interested in

maybe ill dig up morrowind again i got the goty version lying around here somewhere

Same for me. I decided to get Morrowind back, but now I own both Oblivion and Morrowind. Morrowind is there any time I want to play it. :biggrin:

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Even after playing Oblivion I cant put away Morrowind. I dont know what was more fun playing or modding it lol.

I think what I liked most it wasn't the same old stuff the creatures seemed so different not just the usual LotR or DnD knock offs like in Oblivion and most other rpgs.

ive tried morrowind (dont own it, a friend does) and its a little more realistic. shopkeepers have a certan ammout of gold, you fast travel on those stild rider things. noone is essential (like in oblivion) but id like it of they had voice acting, maybe a little better graphics. and the beast races, i like how they cant wear certain armor. oblivion just seems a little too civilised... must be why i liek fallout 3. and morrowind is the reason i bought oblivion (worth it) saw it ont he shelf and im like "hey, this must be the sequel tot he game colin has" colin is my friend. and untill now, i didnt even know that there were more than 2 elder scrolls games ( i assumed that the elder scrolls 1 n 2 were books int he game that you could read, and that morrowind was the story of the next one)

well, glad ya like it.