Help finding Lydia

Catman66

Ok, so after marrying her, she left. I do not know where. I did not own Breezehome, so she did not go there. I tried using player.placeatme with her base ID, but what came wasn't my wife Lydia, but the one I first met. So where in Dragonsreach would my wife be? Or maybe there's another place?

Actually, she did go to Breezehome. After the marriage event, actors go back to their normal AI packages. In most cases, that's not a problem, but since Lydia was not intended to be married, my guess is that no conditions are met for any of her packages. Lydia initially spawns in Breezehome (even if it's closed off to the player), so that's where she'll be.

As a sidenote, my mod Call Housecarls could help you resolve this problem. You'd have to use the console to add the spell, given that you don't own Breezehome, but the "help" and "player.addspell" commands would be all you'd need. Hope that helps.

I will give it a shot. Bad thing though.....I own 2 houses and have to house carls. But will try anyways. Will report back. Thanx.

Edit:

I read your mod page.

Edited by Catman66