Ranokoa's Minecraft Server!

Ranokoa

I know I've been gone for a while, however, all my old friends can find me on Civis minecraft server. Here's our add blurb that summarizes what the server I co-own is.

About Civis:

Civis is a Hardcore PvP Factions server with a balanced and fair setup that rewards skill instead of time played or hacking. We have a 24/7 dedicated server with 16GB of RAM. We have

a growing population and active community, international, experienced and professional staff, and dedication to our players.

About Horde:

Horde is a totally unique zombie survival minigame that pits you and your friends against endless hordes of the undead. Survive as long as you can, scavenge for supplies, upgrade your gear, gain XP, on one of several balanced survival maps. Level up, unlock new classes and kill enough zombies to get on the leaderboards and win events!

Server Info: ****

Vote: ****

Donate: *link removed*

I hope to see my old friends come visit!

For anyone else, all nexus members are welcomed here. It is indeed a lovely server. Sorry I haven't been active in forums for a while.. just been wrapped up in this minecraft. xD

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

Information removed - You know better than to request donations Ranokoa - TVD.

I hope to see you there soon! :D

Sorry I've been gone so long. The extremely questionable actions taken towards me that member of the staff has only tried to delay me over and over about, that went from weeks to months to now a half a year, kind of kept me away. I won't go into detail about it as the person and action in question would only harm the nexus if I elaborated upon it publicly, even if the staff that promised to take care of it never did. I just lost my faith in this place. But anyway, I might pop in now and again.

Then why mention it at all? You've been pushing at this since it happened. Enough is enough - TVD.