Every modder is only making female things?

Kidashi

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are ALL the Armour's being released female only? I searched the entire site and found 3 Armour's for men...

I mean new models, not re textures.

What's going on? Is there a reason for this?

Thank you.

Yep. A large, large portion of the playerbase plays female characters exclusively. I'm one of the ones that don't, though. It is frustrating.

Why are ALL the Armour's being released female only? I searched the entire site and found 3 Armour's for men...

I mean new models, not re textures.

What's going on? Is there a reason for this?

Thank you.

Yep. A large, large portion of the playerbase plays female characters exclusively. I'm one of the ones that don't, though. It is frustrating.

At least I'm not alone here :\

I was worried I'm the only one playing a male exclusively.

What happened to all the great modders from oblivion?

Welcome to the world of elder scrolls, where most women play women and most males play hot chicks.

Oblivion was just as bad in the beginning as Skyrim, only Morrowind really started off with a lot of male stuff but they too had more chick armor in the end as well.

Me, I now try to make a male and female version of all my stuff... unless its sexy then its male only cause I have my own breast and dont feel the need to stare at more. :P

Welcome to the world of elder scrolls, where most women play women and most males play hot chicks.

Oblivion was just as bad in the beginning as Skyrim, only Morrowind really started off with a lot of male stuff but they too had more chick armor in the end as well.

Me, I now try to make a male and female version of all my stuff... unless its sexy then its male only cause I have my own breast and dont feel the need to stare at more. :P

Really? I thought I remembered Oblivion being pretty evenly balanced, I must be thinking of Morrowind.

Well at least some are making male female versions of things.

Maybe it will all balance out in a few months.

Thanks!

i don't really need to stare at the breast of my PG, usally a going around with a full set of armor (ebony - leree armor chainmal version) and not the skimpy version i found useless staring at every female genital of all race in skyrim, and with the skimpy armor and nude patch you doing this and in the long term became boring asd, its ridicolous seeing nude females thalmor, elves, orc in the wild, in the dungeons etc

:wallbash:

Edited by yota71

Really? I thought I remembered Oblivion being pretty evenly balanced, I must be thinking of Morrowind.

Thanks!

Skyrim is a new game, give at the modders time and you will have also male armor :)

Thanks!

Skyrim is a new game, give at the modders time and you will have also male armor :)

Yeah I'll just be patient (: