Bring me this!

S3cr3t

How's it going guys? and ladies :] haha. Okay, so I am completely converting my fo3 game into a sandbox zombie survival game. I have most of the basics down: zombies, survival needs, atmosphere, things like that. However, it needs quests! I think it needs more than just running around trying to survive, because while this is fun, it's not so fun never running into any other survivors of this zombie apocalypse! So with this said that's where the title "Bring me this!" comes in. I was wondering if someone could make quests of random people placed in various stores and houses and what not that just need random things! Such as a person who is stranded in a building and too afraid to leave, so they ask you to go and find supplies for them! or someone who is stuck in a building that's injured for instance has a broken leg and needs some morphine or a stimpack. Just various things like this! That way when i'm running around the wasteland trying to survive this zombie apocalypse it has more to it than just the basics! So if someone is willing to do this for me that would be great! :D

So you just want a bunch of repeater turn-in quests? Wish I could get my comp to stop eating the main files of the GECK I think that would be easy to set up since you have several examples in vanilla game: Outcast tech turn-ins, Walter scrap metal, Underworld scrap metal, blood packs to the Family, Buffout and strange meat for Little Lamplight, prewar books for the brotherhood in the library. I always thought that it was odd that there wasn't more of a variety of those quests in the wastelands. I can imagine all kinds of uses people would have for the random junk of the old days even if it was just to use as building material or to break down for scrap metal.

exactly! Just randomly placed people asking for food or stimpaks! People who are scared to leave the building because of the zombies so they ask you to go and get them! I want to totally convert my game eventually haha, nothing of fallout left. A total zombie game conversion.