Loading Error

ddsccnp

Guys,

I have downloaded several of the Mods from the source mod site. SOme work great but some give me an error message when I load the game. I have been canceling out and unchecking any mod that gives me an error during load. Is there a way ro correct this error? There are several mods I really want to load but I do not want to load anything that gives me any errors. I have Morrowind,Tribunal and Bloodmoon loaded on my PC. I have a a 2.08 GHZ AMD with XP loaded and I have all XP patches loaded on my pc.

Thanks for any help.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's quite normal to get error messages in mods because of the way the mod system works. I get error messages just about every time I load Morrowind up, but nothing serious has ever happened to me...yet. :P

If it really bothers you, go into the TES Construction Set, open up the File menu, click on the Data Files option, select everything you plan to use, wait for a couple of years whilst it loads it all ^_^ , then make each one the active file and save them in turn.

Archived