star wars dark side light side as fallout fame/infamy replacer mod

nicolaec99

you know how many people see fame/infamy as a annoying element to fallout 3 and nv, well here is a interesting mod idea, you know the dark side/light side alignment in swtor star wars the old republic? well that would make a perfect fallout 3 fame/infamy re-placer if it is even possible that would eliminate the sound effect but would also effect lone wanderer's appearance optional and would make fallout 3 more interesting and fun to play not lore friendly, feedback/comments are welcomed please to let me know what everyone thinks.

well I posted the same idea on fallout 3 steam forums and few people already commented that it's a good idea.

I don't care whether it's good or not. Imagine you were a modder and the only information for a request you get is what you gave. You need to actually explain what you want the requested mod to do.

I just told you the mod just to replace the karma system, the karma system was worthless and does nothing except gets you good/negative alignment so the mod would be worthless as well,it would just be for fun just as the swtor and star wars alignment dark/light is worthless but a fun/interesting element.