Show us your Rig

Twistedlimit

Didn't see this posted yet. If possible would like a sticky. Basicly a place for users to post pictures of there computer systems to show off or give others ideas for upgrades to there own systems.

Only post 1 picture, if more are needed provide a link to a website that hosts your pictures like photobucket.

If possible describe your parts so others know what they are looking at.

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w408/twistedlimits/100_1926.jpg

http://s1074.photobucket.com/albums/w408/twistedlimits/

Intel Core i7 2700k Oced to 5.0 ghz

16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Asus Maximus 4 Extreme-z

Nvidia GTX 590

Corsair AX1200 PSU

Corsair Obsidian 800D case

Computer is not done, still waiting for the fan controller and my 6 fans for my radiator. Water cooled system, CPU average temp is only 50 degrees under load. Will be much lower once I get better fans to cool the radiator. In skyrim with the HD 2k texture pack I get 125fps without Vertical Sync enabled. All my parts are OCed and run at very cool temps. If requested I can list all my water cooling parts. This PC is custom built by me for me, it is only 1 of the many I have built for friends and others through my business.

Edited by Twistedlimit

Nice rig! It's clean as well; is it prebuilt or custom? I can't imagine it was easy to make it all fit together so perfectly if it's custom. My rig looks like the nest of a small bird, minus the feathers. I'm lucky it's such a large cabinet or I'd have heating issues. As it is, I run at about 55c under load.

Anyway... mine's not overly impressive, but I'm still expanding on it. RAM is probably next. I could use 8GB of Ripjaw something or other. For now, it gets the job done and can put most modern games on ultra, including BF3 surprisingly, at a solid framerate.

GTX 460 768MB GC GDDR5 Overclocked

4GB 1066Mhz RAM

AMD Phenom II Black Edition X4 @3.2Ghz

1.5 Terabyte HDD @7.2Ghz

750w Modular Antec Earthwatt PSU rated for 80% efficiency

Yeah mine is all custom done by me about a week ago. Made it specifically for maxed Skyrim with HD 2k textures, Diablo 3, and Guild Wars 2. Have about $4,500 into it so far. I think the wire management could be better but I wont complain, it's not air cooled so air flow only matters through the radiator. When I get my new high air pressure fans in I will update photo with the completed rig.

6 of these for a push/pull configuration on the radiator. The radiator I chose needed high pressure fans to make it shine.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12204/fan-795/Aerocool_Shark_Red_Edition_120mm_x_25mm_High_Air_Pressure_Fan_w_Red_LEDs.html

Got this controller because it matched the brushed aluminum face plate on my case and the screen can be made red to match the whole red, black, and chrome color scheme.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11435/bus-230/Lamptron_30W_-_4_Channel_Aluminum_Rheobus_w_Multi_Color_Backlit_LED_-_Version_2_-_Black_FC-5V2_w_Brighter_Display.html

Need to flip over the back fan on the left as it's not pulling enough air out of the back, got both fans pointing the same way which was a mistake, need to be spinning the other way to push the air that the inside fan is pulling. I think the last thing I need to do is pull everything out to make some holes behind mobo tray to anchor some of the wires closer to the back since there isn't as much room for cables as I am used too.

Edited by Twistedlimit

Nice looking fans and controller. I have six case fans, and two internal fans, with several case mods I had to make. Know what you mean about fan direction, I played around a bit to get the airflow I wanted and still maintain the positive pressure in the case. On paper, my intial setup based on cfms should have been perfect, but in real life it wasn't the case. After one fan flip I had what I needed too. When you get done, you are gonna have everything nice and cool!

ASrock 990FX extreme 3 mobo

AMD FX4100 bulldozer oc to 4ghz

Gskill 8gb ram 1600mhz sniper series ram

EVGA GTX 460 super over clocked 1gb 900 mhz 1700mhz

Antec 650watt earthwatts psu

Freezer pro 64 cpu cooler

Windows 7 64bit

No pics nothing fancy on case just an old Raidmax case with 2 blue column lights on the front ..2 80mm fans in front 1 80mm side cover and 1 80mm exhaust cpu runs around 40 degrees Celsius.

Sweet rig Twistedlimit :ohmy: Makes me envious! I've forgotten more than I remember about hardware but I wouldn't think it gets much better than yours. I don't have a pic but I'll list my specs for sh!ts and giggles.

Win 7 Professional SP 1 64 bit

i7 [email protected] - 8MB Cache

Asus Rampage III GENE LGA 1366

12 GB DDR3

1TB WD HDD

GeForce GT 240 (1 GB DDR3 vram)

Creative SB X-Fi

Asus DRW- 24B1ST ATA

It's about a year old and I didn't even build it myself (this time)... getting lazy. I'm so clueless about hardware these days, I'd appreciate some input. Is my rig decent or junk? I get a 5.9 on Windows experience index because my HD scores 5.9 (data transfer rate). I get 6.7 to 7.5 out of possible 7.9 on all other components. Anyone think it would be worth it for me to get a better HD?

Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread but you guys obviously know your stuff. ;)