No more SHOWRACENENU !!!

alexander7thace

I love playing Skyrim , but I HATE having to stick to one race , I could use console commands , but using them makes my game crash .

I was playing the kingdom of amalur the other day , and I found out that you can change your look by using a mirror in your house , and I thought " I KNOW THAT SKYRIM CAN DO THAT " .

So , to all great moders out there , I believe this is a worthy task , and I'll be happy to see someone step up to the challenge .

Your truly Alexander7thAce .

Edited by alexander7thace

Does the race menu itself cause crashes, or whenever you change your race?

If it's just changing your race, well, changing race mid-game in general is typically a screwy thing to begin with. The wiki for showracemenu itself has stated this; it can also mess with your attributes. However, you can go here,

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29:ActorValue_List

to sort of fiddle with your attributes to kind of make up your own racial bonuses if that's what you're thinking.

If the race menu itself is making you crash, you might have a mod that is conflicting with your character that you installed after you made him/her. (Such as new races, or hair, etc.)

Edited by xanirus