Level Mods - Do they affect leveled lists?

xanirus

Basically, for mods that change Skyrim's max level, such as Game Settings Customizer, (or, basically the max level in which you stop getting perks,) do leveled lists take it into account?

The default max level (that you'll get perks for) is 50. GSC, (the mod above) can edit it to 100, as well as adjusting the pace it takes to gain levels themselves. There are leveled mechanics in the game such as spells that work on enemies up to level 9, for example, and radiant quest rewards that give you an amount of gold also based on your level.

Since 100 is twice as much as 50, does this mean the same spell will actually work up to level 18? (Without dual casting.) Also, taking a look at increased rewards for radiant quest mods, they tend to fiddle with TGRewardGoldRaidant, which, if I understand correctly, increases gold rewards at level 1, 6, 11, 16 etc.....This means at level 1, for example, I will receive 100 gold, 200 at level 6, 300 at level 11, etc. (In this case, it's every 5 levels.) Throwing in the modded max level, (100) would this mean TGRewardGoldRaidant would then look at at every 10 levels instead? (1, 11, 21, 31, etc.)

I hope I'm making sense, cause I DID see this with Oblivion mods, I'm hoping it does the same thing.

Edited by xanirus