Throwing it away

Sarrowa

I don't write to much poetry unless im in a very bad mood and I wrote this five minutes ago.

The pain I feel is to immerse,

This time I cannot take it,

Hate, Hate and pain is all I feel,

Hateing myself is all I do,

My wounds will never heal.

When all is said and done,

The outcome is always the same,

Slashs on my wrists,

My death never came.

Why can't I take away all my pain?

What is the source?

Why are my attempts in vain?

Life is in constant remource.

Holding my life astray,

Constricting my happiness,

I throw it away,

I throw my life away.

Errr... rather gloomy and uninspiring. Perhaps a hotline is in order here.

On second thought, we all feel desperate and lost at times. Anyone who says different is not completely honest with themselves.

When this happens, and I've lost three dear friends to desperate measures, (believe me you do NOT want to wash the people in your life in forevermore guilt that is positively unbearably painful and leaves an indelible mark!), I focus on the seemingly infinite restrictions that stood in the way of my BEING. YOU ARE MOST WORTHY!!! Trust to this always, and share the ride with the rest of us, please. We will all benefit from one another in unforseen processes!

um, dude, the way you write sounds like you're one of those goth chicks that goes to my school. You know the ones i mean? like specifically ones who are just trendy, rich girls who try to sound like they know death but just think they do. no one who is still alive knows death. but, if it didnt sound like that, none of their friends would like it. id know, too, cause my friends are goth but im not. and most of them are posers, but cant admit it, and therefore say that about everyone else just because they are b**chy. (oops, sorry moderators) they cant just accept that life is a gift of experiance.

why im not a suicidal gothy person: im the most laid back one in a group, take all things that happen and just laugh about it. like if my wacky catch phrase were invented, it would be "It's all good in da hood". note that i would never say something so goofy, but you get the idea. goth people need to chill out, our take some prozac.

also, its not remource, its remorse. :P

Archived