Skyrim-saved games problem

BrutalRavishment

Hello, I'm a new user to this forum, I've been using this mods (see picture)

All of the sudden, I opened skyrim, ready to take a new adeventure and play some hours, but, when I wanted to start, it said "This save relies on content no longer present, continue loading anyway?" Yes - No, I pressed yes and all it happend (loaded a few seconds) and closed the game.

I was level 23, (I can give you all my save) with no really-fine arrmor or bows or weapons, I was playing just for the joy of the game, it's a outstanding game, I was running it at low because I don't have a really good pc but It was playable with 40-50 fps anytime.

What can I do? Please help me.

If you guys need I will provide you more informations about my save game.

One more thing, Can anyway provide me a save game at level 20-25 in stormcloacks?

Edited by BrutalRavishment

When you remove or uncheck a mod, you get this message, because the mod isnt being loaded and the save game has the information/data stored in it.

Usualy it isnt anything game breaking unless you play some custom race and you removed the mod wich makes the game crash then, since the race isnt loaded anymore.

Check/install back the mod you unchecked or unistalled if you cant play, if you can play, then just save again and it should be fine.

Well thank you, I tried doing that, I installed them again and so again for 5 times.

still nothing, then I reinstalled my game, but I can't find Dovakhin hideout 7_0 because you see, it has been removed, so what can I do ?:(

Can I give you a save game of mine and you try to see if it works?

or can you provide me with a save game level 23? I don't want to start again playing from zero.

Well thank you, I tried doing that, I installed them again and so again for 5 times.

still nothing, then I reinstalled my game, but I can't find Dovakhin hideout 7_0 because you see, it has been removed, so what can I do ?:(

Can I give you a save game of mine and you try to see if it works?

or can you provide me with a save game level 23? I don't want to start again playing from zero.

Judging from what you wrote, you uninstalled a landscape/new structure mod, has your character been in the hideout when you saved ?

If yes that would explain the crash, because the game is searching for the hideout mod, but since you uninstalled it, and your character now literally floats in nowhere,the game crashes.

If your character wasnt in hideout, then it shouldnt crash unless its conflicting with another mod that needed the hideout installed to run.

I would say try to reinstall the hideout mod and check the readme of the mod and the post of other people, many problems can be solved by actually reading what the mod does and how to install/uninstall it.

Edited by pavy

well, my saved game it's out in skyrim tundra...

near the brotherhood's sancturay (the second one)

b-b-but I havn't reinstalled nothing ot uninstalled, I just closed my pc, did my homeworks, started skyrim, and....error.

too bad, they deleted dovakhin's hideout, I need those chests, and my save just can't work...not at all, tried everything I found on google or you said.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?1xr6c5i2gdpdj1s

here is a link to my saved games if anyone wants to test them..

Edited by BrutalRavishment

well, my saved game it's out in skyrim tundra...

near the brotherhood's sancturay (the second one)

b-b-but I havn't reinstalled nothing ot uninstalled, I just closed my pc, did my homeworks, started skyrim, and....error.

too bad, they deleted dovakhin's hideout, I need those chests, and my save just can't work...not at all, tried everything I found on google or you said.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?1xr6c5i2gdpdj1s

here is a link to my saved games if anyone wants to test them..

Well you said you reinstalled your game and you cant find the hideout, so it only means its missing from there or you didnt installed it.

Check here : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/search.php?name=hideout&scid=&author=&mname=&desc=&size1=&size2=&downloads1=&downloads2=&udate1_day=&udate1_month=&udate1_year=&udate2_day=&udate2_month=&udate2_year=&ldate1_day=&ldate1_month=&ldate1_year=&ldate2_day=&ldate2_month=&ldate2_year=&endorsements=&images=&readme=&adultonly=&opensource=&page=1

^ Hideout mods, you should find the one you were using and install unless you got it from steamworkshop, then you should search there.

Uploading your save game wont help here, you need to find out what exactly happened...its confusing because you said you reinstalled the game and then you said you didnt reinstalled or uninstalled anything so i dont know...

Edited by pavy