So... Started a Succubus

Ziegslavric

I was thinking of blue/purple skin. As for the textures already on it that is subject to change depending if I can find a modder willing to get it finished so it can be released. As far as wings go, I think I might just leave them out. I don't really like those horns on that succubus though, I wanted them to be small and swing back. Almost like a ram but not as curled. You can't see from the picture but the horns go out and start swinging back, not so far to make the ends point forward though. Later when I wake up I might upload some move pics from the top and angled so you can see the whole shape of the horns. I was thinking I could just have a modder texture the horns and tail and the horns can just be attached to the hair. I think that would make it much easier to work with.

I have all the race info finished, only thing left is to have it make so it works ingame and added to the race. Still no idea how to make the tail follow the Kajiit tail animations though. I know the succubus will have nails and will be given additional unarmed damage with a claw animation for unarmed combat. Succubus are spell casters anyways so its whatever people want to do, its completely possible to be a warrior and get by with just the powers.

Edited by Ziegslavric

How about something like this. Real succubi are manipulators using whatever means necessary to acheive their goals, and can hide their true nature until they are either forced to drop the act or until their goal is achieved. So take that into consideration. That means they can hide the wings an tail if they want.

Edited by perfection

Not really sure I want to add wings to it. For skin tones I was considering white, blue, purple, red, and black. As for customization I would be just happy to get this thing done and released. Still looking for a partner to help me finish it so I can release it faster.

I hope you are making the body slimmer than the pic you are using. That succubus wouldn't have much luck with me. Too big for my taste. :)

Weeeeel, if a succubus decided to target you, you wouldn´t really have a word on the matter... :biggrin:

Edited by Marcos_Edson