So... Started a Succubus

Ziegslavric

Right now I just have the female model. Going to make it using the CBBE model for now, with future releases compatible with other body mods. Once I get the rest of the parts done I will put them on the male model as well. Tail is still a WIP, not sure if I should make the end like a spear or an arrowhead. That's why I made this thread is to get feedback before it goes live basically. All feedback is appreciated and helps to make it that much better.

I like the spear shaped better than arrowheads. arrowhead shaped demon tails makes me think of generic devil costumes or cartoon devils. Also a spear shape would be more like something you would find in nature with lizards or other tailed critters than an arrowhead shaped tail. The way arrowheads work is they are shaped like that so they dont fall out once penetrated, with a tail if it was also good for a stabbing weapon like a scorpion then getting it stuck inside the victim would not be a good thing unless you dont mind dragging a corpse around by your tail until it rots off. thus the spear shaped would go in and come out with equal ease and still dealing a deadly blow. and both would have good potential for slashing since they have edges.

I changed the tail to more of a spear shape, I didn't want it to be a cross spear like an x shape so I just made it flat. It looks better that way when you are running in 3rd person compared to an up and down spear shape. Check the new pics and let me know how it looks. Think I might tweak the horns some more so they are more curved at the base so they are not slicking out so much. Edited by Ziegslavric

first and second screenshot looks perfect to me. the spear head is not at an odd angle, the diameter of the tail where it intersects the spear is just right and looks much more anatomically correct for a fictional creature. i like the new tail.

Here's an idea. What if when you draw your weapon and go into combat mode, your wings come out at the same time? Imagine a somewhat normal looking woman, you piss her off and all the sudden a badass pair of wing pop out.

Lore wise a sucubus would look like the girl of you dreams, no horns tail, or wings. so all three pop out and scare the cr.. out of some poor nord would be better.

Succubus race will look like a normal human but will have a spell that brings out the horns, wings, and tail when she uses it. In addition to that she will get buffed. They are not meant to use weapons as they have claws and have a bonus to unarmed damage. Spells are what he/she is best at since she would rather have people fight over her instead of getting her hands dirty. Of course you can do whatever you want with her. Edited by Ziegslavric