A Little advice?

tnu

i'm trying to make a new "All Amulets and Rings" mod that applies to the content added by the DLC's and stuff i'm wondering doi need to use De-Isolation or will it already depend on them?

i'm trying to make a new "All Amulets and Rings" mod that applies to the content added by the DLC's and stuff i'm wondering doi need to use De-Isolation or will it already depend on them?

Although you technically can, it really doesn't work out too well due to load order issues. It may work perfectly fine for you, but for someone else, it may never work. Essentially, if there is any difference in the number of masterfiles (and dependant .esps) and assuming that you have all your DLC mods loaded immediately after Oblivion.esm there can still be differences between the IDs used when you make the mod, and where other people use the mod. And generally, this method doesn't work too well when you are affecting the actual Form, rather than just referencing it. There are other methods, but they each have their own little issues with them.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index...lation_Tutorial

Personally, I don't think anything related to official mods should be uploaded and transferred. If people want to make minor changes to these plugins, they should learn to do them on their own. If people find a problem (bug) with the plugin, they should complain to Bethsoft about fixing it, they did afterall pay for it. By having modders go around fixing Bethsoft's mistakes, the company is less inclined to actually make the effort into improving their product. This was my main issue with 1.2, it was a bad patch, and rather than demand a fix for all the new issues which became from it, the modding community just decided to find their own fixes.

well actually i'm trying to make it so the new armors show amulets and Rings like so the Raiment of the Scars Shows Amulets. unless there's somthing that creates a script that makes the NPC's use the tail slot

Archived