NMM AND CK "STOPPED WORKING"!!!

Fishcakeblues

Fellow modders I have lost NMM and CK!! o_O Loosing my mind!!!

I haven't been able to get NMM running since yesterday afternoon. Says the typical "has stopped working" message... I get the exact same message with my CK (which hasn't worked for about a week!!!)...

Un/reinstalled each one a million times, made sure my Direct X was up to date, my video card drivers, tried running as admin, everything is peachy... and nothing is working to get this crap running:/

I was in the middle of a project on CK... Very, very, very frustrating. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am really stuck on this one:.(.. :wallbash:

Help!

~the Anna Banana

On TESV.edit, CreationKit.exe, and NexusClient.exe

Right-click, properties, and report the product versions.

Does the game still run by itself?

CK- 1.4.23.0

TESV- 1.4.27.0

NMM- 0.15.15

And I am able to still run the game by itself, thru steam or thru the SKSE launcher.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I was hoping it would be a simple case of incompatible versions but you're bang up to date.

I'm not sure what to suggest as you've even reinstalled them all.

If you post the exact errors and logs then maybe someone will recognise the problem.

Well the problem must of been with my many mods and edits of .ini's...

Was fixed by uninstalling Skyrim on Steam and the CK and NMM. Then delelted every related file from the directory to MyGames folder for the skyrim pref and such ini's. I deleted my save games too since they were so modded out I couldn't imagine them being uncorrupted if I tried to play them without all those mods, but thats cool i love making new charecters.

And honestly now that CK is working again I am in heaven! Now I just need some tips on what software to use with CK? I believe I have heard 3dmax and Photoshop is an option? Any suggestions my friend? And thank you for responding to my cry for help orignally it was really nice:) :thumbsup: