Can someone make this?

tnu

http://images.wikia.com/oblivion/images/c/cc/Sithis.jpg

I was wondering if someone could make this an outfit. It’d be so cool! If anyone is willing to take this up I'd be extremely grateful. though i should note that I'm aware that the hands look impossible from what i've seen of modeling capabilities and would probably have to be forgone. but it would be cool if they could be made but i'm not expecting anything

um looks hard to make the hands DO look impossabile and the middle of it cant have the hole to the spine but other then that it could be done yeah

but not by me lol gd luck

Tyreil Mithlander

Paliden Commander of Snowbrook Caslte

i've seen somthing involving a Grim Reaper hood that removes the head so why cant the middle of the Robe have a whole in it with a sort of Refraction effect and a spinal texture or somthing

of course it can be done, dont you people know the upper body clothing takes the place of the upper body, it could be EASILY done if you have the modelling skills

And if I get a spare month, and still have my project, I might just do something like this for my mod. But I really wouldn't want to get your hopes up. It would likely be built around a lich or skeleton, skeleton, and thus a creature if I did. Something that inhuman wouldn't really work too well with the human systems.

What is that from BTW?

Seriously!? That is the Shrine of Sithis, in Deepscorn Hollow!

Don't have the official mod.

And in that case, I take it back, Sithis is a concept, not some Daedra or other being, it is nothingness. That mod goes against lore, linking Sithis to vampires, necromancers, and pretty much any other evil group. I spit on that mod. If I did, I would probably do it with the intention of setting things right, wherein that form has no relation to sithis at all, but instead is the product of strong magics.

its still cool lookign IMO but it can be said that there is a sort of nothingness in that "body" we see no face or anything i'm not sure what to make of the "hands" and also consider this Sithis is still a concept that's worshiped by several orgenizations and no matter how empty a concept is it needs an idle or a physical presence in the mortal world. the Nine have the Wayshrines and alters. the Deadra have Shrines. showing more of a physical presence and i state again Sithis looks mostly like nothing coverd in a heap of clothes

Seriously!? That is the Shrine of Sithis, in Deepscorn Hollow!

Don't have the official mod.

And in that case, I take it back, Sithis is a concept, not some Daedra or other being, it is nothingness. That mod goes against lore, linking Sithis to vampires, necromancers, and pretty much any other evil group. I spit on that mod. If I did, I would probably do it with the intention of setting things right, wherein that form has no relation to sithis at all, but instead is the product of strong magics.

it could just be a hardcore follower of sithis visiting the shrine in the deepscorn shrine

Archived