My Whiterun Housecarl's looking to kick me out of Breeze Home

Skybroom

Help!

Last time I loaded a save, I faced a new problem. That was an interior save, with me recently bought Breeze Home, and got it halfly decorated. My housecarl is Ludwig (Lydia's substitute). I've been having him as a housecarl for more than a half a year, and never got any problems. He was always staying loyal and tolerant with me, so I doubt this housecarl replacer mod may cause an issue I am experiencing now. So, this fellow was sweeping the floor upstairs, next to double bed, and I was standing closer to the ladder, using 'tfc' in order to check the furniture layout one more time, when I've heared a familiar, but so unpleasant "I'm warning you!"... Oops! I've got that cue ignored by myself, but the same brute male voice repeated: "That's close enough", and the 5 coin bounty got announced in the left corner of the screen. I exited the "tfc" state, and approached my housecarl. He seemed to be not in the mood, but gteeted me with friendly words as usual. What I have noticed, I've noticed another suspicious thing: when I tried to sneak (it came to me that I should check the sneak state), he grew angry and told me to piss off. AFAIK this won't be happening with followers and housecarls, am I right? He wasn't in a follower state at that moment though, I mean I haven't told him to follow me... s#*!, it's complicated! Well, the guard appeared soon, that was expectable, and I reminded him who's a Thane here, and he retreated. And of course, next time the guard was called in, I wasn't that lucky, and once I've exited the dialogue, he unsheated his sword. What made me wonder more is my Ludwig rushed to defend his thane, i.e. he killed the guard with a few swings of his sword. God! I hate bloodsheding indoors, in my player house doors!

So, I am at a loss what to do next. Why did the housecarle start changing his mood and factions swiftly? What makes him to be unfriendly to his thane? As always, situations of this sort demand the "mod list investigation" to be held.

What was new in my game at the moment the issue popped up? No doubt, there were a few "innovations".

1."Smart No More Stupid Dog Comments" mod I have recently installed. You see, I have not been having dog as a follower for a long time. But once I've met Meeko, I couldn't help taking him with me into travels. And I picked this Dog Comments mod in order to not hear "Stupid dog!" constantly from my followers (I am having two). As this mod has GetRelationshipRank conditions included, I think it might be the cause for housecarl's "unusual" behaviour.

2.Breezehome changes I've made via xEdit recently to put some underwear into a player chest, and set the double bed to PlayerFaction (instead of default PlayerBedOwnership faction). Can the double bed ownership manipulations entail the death of a guard?

That's it, I suppose. Please, give me a holler if you have any thoughts on this matter. And I'm gonna search for any additional clues. This isn't a Skyrim, isn't a game when you're having such a feeling of being unsafe in your player's house, is it?