EVIL MODS III

Mankamonkey

:oops:

I had a Problem with mods earlier and after thinkin about what had happend over and over untill my brain hurt i relized it was not the mods i had forgotten to save the downloaded mods before i tried to load my game. i tried re installing the Mod's, then saving them, then loading a save game and the game ran fine with the mods so now the save gave i am furthest in is still screwed up. if i go to program files befor i star the game and double click on the save game im having problmes with the save game does not have morrowind set as the deafult program (as a matter of fact it has nothing set as a deafult program) how do i fix this and/or how do i get my save game back. the error message that comes up when i try to load my save game is:

The currently selected master files and plugins do not match the ones used by this save game errors my occour durring load or game play do you wish to continue?

[Yes] [No]

Please help im having morrowind withdraws

(a little more info: http://mwsource.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5795 )

if i go to program files befor i star the game and double click on the save game im having problmes with the save game does not have morrowind set as the deafult program (as a matter of fact it has nothing set as a deafult program) how do i fix this and/or how do i get my save game back.

First of all, do not try to open the save games by clicking on the files themselves. That works for many programs and utilities, but usually not for save files within games, especially a complex game like morrowind. Just stick to loading your save files from within Morrowind.

The currently selected master files and plugins do not match the ones used by this save game errors my occour durring load or game play do you wish to continue?

As far as I know, this is normal. I don't know why it happens (maybe the mod was made with an older version of morrowind.esm, or you have a mod conflict). Just click yes or "yes to all", and your game should run fine.

If you're still having pluging problems, might I suggest downloading TESPCD utility and putting it in your morrowind or data files directory. Run the program, and do file->choose active plugins. After that, do operations->check unclean. You should generally remove "unclean" entries in your plugins, like those that say "identical to default", except for those that affect traps. It's also generally good to check for conflicts, though take care in deleting those.

Archived