Wasteland 2 Kickstarter by Brian Fargo

Havok9120

I just noticed, if you look at the backers it tells you how many people did that... 4 people donated 10,000 dollers?! SERIOUSLY?!

We're pretty sure Minecraft's Notch was one of those (based on his twitter and record). We have no clue on the others however.

And you're quite right about the higher rewards being....odd. They're geared toward genre Grognards and the fans of the first game. Who, frankly, are probably the only ones who will fork over that much money.

And it'd be pretty hard for me to be some kinda Spambot what with my multiple responses all over this thread. Spreading the word about a PC Gaming project on a forum about PC Gaming doesn't strike me as spam. Especially when the parent website of that forum is dedicated to RPGs. If I am wrong....well, sorry then. *shrug*

Edited by Havok9120

• 3 weeks later...
Just an update for those who were interested in this but hadn't pledged anything yet - it's confirmed if they hit 2.1million, Obsidian will be helping out with the quest/location content writing, specifically Chris Avellone (FO1/2, Icewind Dale, Planescape:Torment, New Vegas), and potentially others including Feargus Urquhart, Chris Jones (both same projects as Avellone), and Tim Cain (FO 1/2, Temple of Elemental Evil, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines).