Those darn kids

saadus

lol she will box my ears (she did once already!) if I made her take care of him all the time (yes, its a boy :laugh: )

Congratulations and very best wishes to all three of you. May I just tell you that your life now will be forever changed. This is a good thing though. This experience will be like no other you have had up until now, and at least in my opinion it will be the best one. Lots of good wishes and positive energy from me, and welcome to the world to your little guy!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow, you are both so lucky. As the mother of 6 and grandmother of 3 and godmother of 1 and foster mom of (gosh I lost count) having kids (of any age) keeps you young, fit and expands you mentally. Of course there are downsides like loss of money both earned and spent but that is out weighed totally by the joy and fun you will garner over the next 20 years plus. Your life will be so different through your own children and their children etc etc. Life will never be the same again.

Watch the world through their eyes and enjoy every moment. When you feel low and want to crawl into a hole and give up, your child will make you smile and if they are not available then look at the pictures they produce and you have taken.... it works for me. Hold onto those memories any way you can and like I said, enjoy every moment.

Remember to have the quiet times together (you and your future wife) and laugh together every day over the antics of your young one(s). This will keep you together and help you enjoy the moments missed.

Good luck, have fun and congratulations. I'll be thinking of both of you.

Thanks for being supportive, everyone. I can't quite express how much it means to me.

Predicted due date is June 14. Simply can't wait. :biggrin: