⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Redesign Launch - Stage 2 in progress

Dark0ne

In response to post #55257103.

Darth Sidious wrote: I hope you will give us the option to keep the old design, I find it much more readable and more pleasant to use.

I think just the same. It would be really much appreciated. Edited by EHPDJFrANKy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55255308. #55256923, #55257018, #55257068 are all replies on the same post.

schnubbel76 wrote: I hate the new design. Since the nexusmods still is the best site for mods to me, i will stuck with you, but when the old design is shut down and only the new site is available, well.... i will stuck with you, but i will hate you forever at the same time for making me use the new design and i will hate myself for using it and not leaving nexus and i will hate everything from then on.
I hate the new design so much and i hate you for creating it.
I hate you.
CreeperLava wrote: Is there really a need to be so agressive towards what is ultimately not that important ?
r0ck7y wrote: i guess you need a day sleep before posting.
KSI Carbon Core wrote: So much hate for something so mundane.

Wow so much hate for such a small thing!

In response to post #55257103. #55257298 is also a reply to the same post.

Darth Sidious wrote: I hope you will give us the option to keep the old design, I find it much more readable and more pleasant to use.
EHPDJFrANKy wrote: I think just the same. It would be really much appreciated.

Same here. The new design is too damn huge. I also am not a fan of the new navigation, but it's just something I'll try to get use to as a modder and user. I know they are working hard on it. Even though, I personally don't think it's necessary from a visual perspective.

In response to post #55257103. #55257298, #55258328 are all replies on the same post.

EHPDJFrANKy wrote: I think just the same. It would be really much appreciated.
Haladoon wrote: Same here. The new design is too damn huge. I also am not a fan of the new navigation, but it's just something I'll try to get use to as a modder and user. I know they are working hard on it. Even though, I personally don't think it's necessary from a visual perspective.

I hope so as well. I really dislike the new design I did give it a fair go I think but reverted pretty quickly, it just doesn't feel as user friendly and welcoming. Sometimes 'New' isn't necessarily synonymous with 'Better'