Oh, Hi.

Phalanx108

Well, here it is. My official intro.

So, im Phalanx, but feel free to call me Amber. Ive got no real career, but I currently have a pretty decent job working for ScorpTech. Love the job, and my fellow workers are pretty nice to be around too.

What else is there to say really?

Well, here it is. My official intro.

So, im Phalanx, but feel free to call me Amber. Ive got no real career, but I currently have a pretty decent job working for ScorpTech. Love the job, and my fellow workers are pretty nice to be around too.

What else is there to say really?

Hello and welcome. Amber...How did you come up/recieve that name? As I'm reading a book currently called The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelzanzy. Could there possibly be some kind of connection there?

Also, So it seems you are pretty good with technology? What kind of technology do you work with?

Hello and welcome. Amber...How did you come up/recieve that name? As I'm reading a book currently called The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelzanzy. Could there possibly be some kind of connection there?

Also, So it seems you are pretty good with technology? What kind of technology do you work with?

I build and repair whole computers, plus handle the order ins and occasional front desk duties if we are short staffed.

As for my name, it has no connection with those books. It is one i chose myself. The reasoning is an entirely different story.

Edited by Phalanx108

I build and repair whole computers, plus handle the order ins and occasional front desk duties if we are short staffed.

As for my name, it has no connection with those books. It is one i chose myself. The reasoning is an entirely different story.

Oh, then you should be just fine here. I'll see you around the forums!