Archmage Tolfdir

Darkstorne

There was a great little mod for Oldrim that, at the end of the College questline, allowed you to pass on the role of Archmage and suggest Tolfdir instead. Someone with a wealth of experience, not just with magic (he's considered one of the greatest alteration masters in Tamriel) but I mean experience with the College itself, its people, and its history, as well as being able to commit the time to actually STAY at the College rather than gallivanting across Skyrim (and now Bruma, and one day soon all of Cyrodiil). I felt like this was a fantastic option to add to the game, for those of us who like to roleplay as characters who aren't all powerful demi gods, capable of being Archmage and Dragonborn and Nightingale and Harbinger of the Companions and Vampire Lord and assassins of kings all at once.

A port or similar remake for SE would be awesome to see :happy:

I can't re-upload this mod after converting it too SE nor upload it to any other website for download due to copyright, But if you want this mod to work with SE then all you would need to do is open the .bsa and extract the contents then open the .esp with the CK 2.0 and overwrite, then install the files in the data folder. If you can't figure it out then msg me through nexus and I'll convert it for you.

• 11 months later...

There was a great little mod for Oldrim that, at the end of the College questline, allowed you to pass on the role of Archmage and suggest Tolfdir instead. Someone with a wealth of experience, not just with magic (he's considered one of the greatest alteration masters in Tamriel) but I mean experience with the College itself, its people, and its history, as well as being able to commit the time to actually STAY at the College rather than gallivanting across Skyrim (and now Bruma, and one day soon all of Cyrodiil). I felt like this was a fantastic option to add to the game, for those of us who like to roleplay as characters who aren't all powerful demi gods, capable of being Archmage and Dragonborn and Nightingale and Harbinger of the Companions and Vampire Lord and assassins of kings all at once.

A port or similar remake for SE would be awesome to see :happy:

Wow I'm totally noob for this. I know this is an old request but can u convert for me plz? :)

I Really dont want to be archmage Tolfdir deserve this title .

• 1 month later...

Or you can use Immersive College of Winterhold SE. It also give you the option to make Tolfdir the ArchMage, and you can later take the mantle back from him if you want it later. Either you still get all the benefits of it, minus the AM robes.

• 7 months later...