Starting point mods

deedes

Heya - I would like to ask people to do an alternative start mod.

Hearing several requests where these should be I was thinking that since there seems to be quite the need for them, a complete package of starting points to pick from should be done.

I am not able to do this since my time is already well put with other projects, but I'd like to see this done as well as quite a few others.

A real mod for alternative starting points should have multiple choices for your new charakter and should start to work before the vanilla starting sequence even kicks in.

And of course it should have a failsave mainquest start...

It could trigger once the player gets into the area where the vanilla starting point is... there you will see stormcloaks and imperials fighting ..

Suddently you get clobbered down from the back.. and your screen blacks out.. and suddently... you wake up in the back of the carriage...

and bam... your in the main quest (the damn char gen editor should not pop up however.)

Since all this is quite interweaved with the main quest it should be only one mod that does this.

Aka it should be running perfectly + it should not be compromized by other startingpoint changing mods.

Discuss and post starting locations!

~ deedes

Any start before the vanilla sequence would make me happy! if it is doable I would like it to be in any village with my own house and wife/husband.

I also would like to add a neutral escape from helgen, not followind hadvar or ralof.