CTDs

tim3lost

After 511 of hours played Skyrim started to CTD several seconds after the Loading Screen appeared. I researched the issue on this forum as well as the Steam forum and found no answer.

Verified the Cache on Steam and still CTD'ed. Also deleted both INI files from My Documents ( Windows 7 64 Home ) and Verified Cache again - Still CTD and the INI files were not re-created.

Re-Installed Skyrim and installed all the MODS I wished to use - selected them in the Data Files area and selected Play - CTD seconds after the Loading Screen appeared again.

Found the following in my Skyrim INI file:

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

Could not find any Warnings.tst file.

Unchecked all files in the Data Files and the game menu appears enabling me to start a new game. Enabled an ESM mod in Data Files and again the game menu appears.

Selected one ESP mod in Data Files and CTD several seconds after the Loading Screen appears.

I remember reading somewhere about an issue after reaching a number of Hours Played - don't remember were or the number nor do I know if this is the cause.

Any assistance appreciated.

TL

So, the game crashes with mods and doesn't without mods then?

What .esp causes the CTD? Also, it won't allow you to load a save if that save had X number of mods installed and then you uninstalled them and then tried to load it, you need all of them.

Post your mod list and order.

So, the game crashes with mods and doesn't without mods then?

What .esp causes the CTD? Also, it won't allow you to load a save if that save had X number of mods installed and then you uninstalled them and then tried to load it, you need all of them.

Post your mod list and order.

The game crashes with mods ( Any ESP checked with ESMs checked the game will run ). No saves ( New install ). Not using any mod manager - cannot post.

TL

Found the plugins.txt file. Here is a list of all my plugins:

ApachiiHair.esm

RealisticWaterTextures.esp

LFox Improved Shouts Master.esp

Rings of Sanguinare Vampiris.esp

You Are Over-encumbered.esp

MoreSnowWindy.esp

MoreRainWindy33percentLessView.esp

Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp

Killmove +.esp

KillMoveRandom 80.esp

Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp

Shadow Striping Fix.esp

ImprovedSkillBooks.esp

UndressShout.esp

RealBarenziahV2Uncensored.esp

DFG's Blade & Dagger Sheathe Sounds.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

survivor_armor.esp

Epic Dual Wielding V1.2-C.esp

Birds.esp

nightshade_armor.esp

Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp

KURESE Gloria conversion.esp

StatReset.esp

BR_HoodCirclets.esp

leia.esp

Extended Colors.esm

Extended Colors - Less Selection.esp

oolala.esp

I believe that I also use Quality World Map ( use the with Borders one ) but used it before this problem arose.

TL

Edited by tim3lost